Welcome to my Actuarial Stuff Page
Not much here except my notes to 8I-U (2004 sitting)
A few different formats here.
A few caveats
If you feel the insane need to contact me, you can email me at actuary at welander dot com. There is no guarantee I'll respond before 10/28. Something about a test that will be consuming my time. You can also post to the Rebel Outpost or PM me there where I lurk as GadgetGeek
- These were created by me for me
- I'm a bad typist so these have a ton of typos (keyed using text editor...does things the way I want, not the way Word thinks I want). Scary thing is my typing is marginally more legible than my handwriting
- This is the 5th year in a row I've studied for this exam (but only the 3rd I'll actually sit for it)
- I sometimes use bizzare abbreviations.
- No notes on the case study. Maybe I'll get some, maybe I won't. They are just marginal notes right now.
- If I make any updates between now and exam day, it is because it will help me
I'm publishing this stuff under the GNU Free Documentation License which basically says you can do what you want with it as long as I get credit and the license stays the same.
Hope this helps in some small way. I sure hope it helps me get past this one.